"Is it possible to renew the mind? - 24 May 1967
• When the mind is living through imagination and thought, it is incapable of
living in the complete fullness of the present.
• Thought has created time, not chronological time but psychological time. That
is, ‘I will be,’ ‘I should be.’
• Is it possible for the brain to be quiet, to give an interval between the old and
the new? This interval is the timeless nature in which thought cannot possibly
• That which has continuity is repetitive, which is time. It’s only when time
comes to an end there is something new taking place.
• To die every day to every problem, every pleasure, and not carry over any
problem at all; so the mind remains tremendously attentive, active, clear.
• Since love is not desire or pleasure, how does one come upon it?
• Q: Is the feeling of responsibility a part of the order and discipline you were
• Q: Why don’t people get angry with what you are saying?"
chapter 01Duración: 01h20min