"Why do we want to dominate or be subservient to another? - 20 August 1949
• Why is it that we dominate, consciously or unconsciously?
• To submit oneself to another is the negative form of domination. We shall not
be able to solve this problem by thinking in terms of opposites.
• Is not domination a process of isolation, which denies relationship?
• Can there be relationship between two people if there is any sense of
domination or submissiveness?
• Q: Is not the experience of the past a help towards freedom and right action in
• Q: Is my believing in survival after death a hindrance to liberation through self-
• Q: Why is it certain individuals identify themselves with you or with your state
of being and thereby gain authority for themselves?"
01 Why do we want to dominate or be subservient to another 01Duración: 01h02min